Đề thi học kì 2 môn Anh lớp 6 phòng GD&ĐT Bình Giang năm học 2014 – 2015.
I. Listen to a dialogue and decide whether the following statements are True (T) or False (F). (You will listen three times) (2.0 pts)
|0. Anna has a sister and a brother.||0. T|
|1. Her sister is fifteen.||1……..|
|2. Her brother is nineteen.||2…….|
|3. Her father works in a factory||3…….|
|4. Her mother works in a supermarket.||4…….|
II. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the rest. (0.5 pt)
1. A. spring B. swimming C. badminton D. like
2. A. movie B. coffee C. jogging D. soccer
3. A. boots B. floor C. toothpaste D. food
4. A. can B. cake C. gram D. sandwich
5. A. tea B. weak C. bread D. pea
III. Choose the best option marked A, B, C or D to complete each sentence.(1.5 pts)
1. What is the weather like in the summer? – It is often _________- in the summer.
A. cool B. cold C. warm D. hot
2. Every morning, my mother ____________ at 6 o’clock.
A. is getting up B. gets up C. is get up D. get up
3. John _________ football now.
A. plays B. is playing C. play D. are playing
4. __________- do you play soccer? – Three times a week.
A. How often B. When C. What D. Where
5. The Nile River is the_________- river in the world.
A. longer B. long C. longest D. more longer.
6. There is _________- apple on the table.
A. a B. an C. some D. any
IV. Match a question in column A to a suitable answer in column B. (1.0 pt)
|0. What do you do when it’s warm?|
1. What weather do your parents like?
2. How do you feel?
3. How often do you go fishing?
4. What are you doing at the moment?
|a. I’m playing badminton.|
b. I feel happy.
c. They like warm weather.
d. Twice a week.
e. We go camping when it’s warm.
Answer: 0- e 1- ….. 2- ….. 3- …. 4- ……
V. Read the passage carefully then decide whether the following statements are true (T) or false (F). (1.0 pt)
Tomorrow Nam is going to Ho Chi Minh City for a week. He is going to bring a camera to take some photos. He wants to visit a lot of beautiful places there. He is going to visit his grandmother, too. He is going to stay with her for a day because he doesn’t have much time.
|0. Nam is going to Ho Chi Minh City next month.||0. F|
|1. Nam is going to stay there for a week.||1……..|
|2. He is going to visit his friends.||2…….|
|3. He is going to stay with his grandmother for three days.||3…….|
|4. He doesn’t have much time.||4…….|
VI. Read the passage carefully then answer the questions below. (1.5 pts)
Mai is at the store at the moment. She is cooking dinner for her family tonight. She needs half a kilo of beef because her father likes it. Her mother likes eggs, so she buys a dozen. She wants a can of Coca because it is her favorite drink.
1. Where is Mai at the moment?
2. How much beef does she need?
3. Is Coca her favorite drink?
VII. Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first one. (1.5 pts)
1. Ha Noi is bigger than Hai Duong.
=> Hai Duong ……………
2. She is short.
=> She isn’t………………
3. Hung always walks to school.
=> Hung always goes …………………
VIII. Rearrange the jumbled words to make meaningful sentences. (1.0 pt)
0. name/ What/ your/ is/ ?
=> What is your name?
1.What/ you/ to/do/going/ are/?
2. would/ She/ orange/ some/ like/juice/.
|1. D||2.A||3. B||4. B||5. C|
|1. D||2. B||3. B||4. A||5. C||6. B|
|1. c||2. b||3. d||4. a|
1. Mai/ She is at the store at the moment
2. She needs half a kilo of beef.
(Half a kilo / Half a kilo of beef.)
3. Yes, it is./ Yes.
1. Hai Duong is smaller than Ha Noi.
2. She isn’t tall.
3. Hung always goes to school on foot.
1. What are you going to do ?
2. She would like some orange juice .