Dethikiemtra.com xin giới thiệu đến các em: Đề thi học kì 2 môn tiếng Anh lớp 7 phòng GD&ĐT Bình Giang năm 2015.
I. Listen and choose the best option marked A, B, C or D to complete each sentence.(2.5 pts)
1. There are about ___________- students in the school.
A. 600 B. 700 C. 800 D. 1000
2. They study about ____________- subjects at school.
A. ten B. twelve C. nine D. eleven
3. Her favorite subject is _______________.
A. Math B. Biology C. English D. Physics
4. The lessons start at ________- and finish at __________.
A. 8.00 / 3.30 B. 7.00/ 5.00
C. 8.30/ 4.30 D. 8.00/3.00
5. The lunch break lasts ____________.
A. two hours B. one hour C. twelve o’clock D. one o’clock
II. Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently. (0.5 pt)
|1. A. bread||B. teacher||C. meat||D. tea|
|2. A. tonight||B. high||C. nice||D. dinner|
|3. A. invited||B. wanted||C. talked||D. ended|
|4. A. chat||B. watch||C. school||D. catch|
|5. A. fun||B. put||C. cut||D. cup|
III. Choose the best option marked A, B, C or D to complete each sentence. (2.0 pts)
1.My family ________- Ha Long Bay last summer.
|A. visits||B. visit||C. visited||D. visiting|
2._____________________________- Yes, I’d love to.
|A. Would you like to go swimming?
B. Shall we go swimming?
|C. Could you go swimming?
D. Why don’t you go swimming
3. He likes mangoes and _________.
|A. so I do||B. so I like||C. so am I||D. so do I|
4. Let’s ________- to the cafeteria.
|A. to go||B. go||C. goes||D. going|
5. How _________- is your brother? – He’s 1,70 meters.
|A. much||B. tall||C. weight||D. heavy|
6. Yesterday, Hoa went to the dentist’s because she had a ________.
|A. toothache||B. headache||C. stomachache||D. bad cold|
7. Are you free _________- Sunday?
|A. to||B. with||C. for||D. on|
8. She __________- TV at the moment.
|A. watched||B. watches||C. is watching||D. to watch|
IV. Read the passage carefully then answer the questions below. (2.5 pts)
Yesterday was Sunday, Nam got up at six. He did his morning exercises. He took a shower then he had breakfast with his parents. For his breakfast, Nam ate a bowl of noodles and drank a glass of milk. After breakfast, he helped Mom clean the table. Then he put on clean clothes and went to his grandparents’ house. He had lunch with his grandparents. He returned to his house at three o’clock. He did his homework. He ate dinner at 6.30. After dinner, he went to the movie theater with his parents. It was a very interesting film. They came back home at 9.30. Nam went to bed at ten o’clock.
1. What time did Nam get up?
2. What did Nam have for his breakfast?
3. Did he help Mom clean the table after breakfast?
4. Who did he have lunch with?
5. What did he do after dinner?
V. Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first one. (1.5 pts)
1. He is a bad swimmer.
=> He swims …
2. Let’s go to the beach.
=> Why don’t …
3. You shouldn’t watch TV too late.
=> You ought …
VI. Rearrange the jumbled words to make meaningful sentences. (1.0 pt)
0. name/ your/ What/ is/ ?
=> What is your name?
1. prefers/ reading/ Hoa/TV/ books/ to watching
2. going/ are/ What/ you/ do/ tonight/ to/?
|1- C||2- A||3- D||4- A||5- B|
|1-A||2-D||3-C||4- C||5- B|
|1- C||2- A||3- D||4- B|
|5- B||6- A||7- D||8- C|
1. Nam/ He got up at six.
2. For his breakfast, Nam ate a bowl of noodles and drank a glass of milk.
(or: Nam ate a bowl of noodles and drank a glass of milk for his breakfast.)
( or: He had a bowl of noodles and a glass of milk)
( or: A bowl of noodles and a glass of milk)
3. Yes, he did./ Yes.
4. He had lunch with his grandparents.
5. After dinner, he went to the movie theater with his parents.
1. He swims badly.
2. Why don’t we go to the beach.
3. You ought not to watch TV too late.
VI. Rearrange the jumbled words to make meaningful sentences. (1pt)(0,5 point for each correct answer)
1. Hoa prefers reading books to watching TV.
2. What are you going to do tonight?