Đề thi giữa học kì 1 lớp 6 môn Anh (chương trình mới) có đáp án – Phòng GD&ĐT Bình Giang. Thời gian làm bài 45 phút.
Nếu các em theo học chương trình cũ thì xem tại đây
I. Listen and circle the best answer A, B, C to complete the sentences (1.25 pts)
1. ______- is talking to Jing.
A. Tania B, Tai
2. She in class _______.
3. Their teacher is _________.
A. Mr Kate
4. They are looking for their________.
5. They are_________________.
A. in the same class
B.in different classes
C.in a high school
II. Listen to the dialogue and decide whether the following statements are True (T) or False (F). (1.25 pts)
1. ______- Lucy has short brown hair.
2. ______- Jem and Alex are both fifteen years old.
3. _______They are both short and thin.
4. _______They’ve got short, brown hair, green eyes.
5. _______They have small ears.
B.VOCABULARY + GRAMMAR + LANGUAGE FUNCTION
I. Odd one out. (0,5 pt)
1. A. sister
2. A. sofa
3. A. studying
4. A. small
5. A. book
II. Choose the best option marked A, B, C or D to complete each sentence. (1.0 pt)
1. Hoa usually_______________- after school.
A. is skipping
2. Listen! They _____- in the classroom.
A. are sing
3. I ________- than my brother.
A. am older
D.am more older
4. Her shoes _________- his.
A. more expensive than
C.are expensiver than
D.are more expensive than
III. Match a question in column A to a suitable response in column
|1. Can you tell me the way to the bank?
2. What are the people there like?
3. How many rooms are there in the flat?
4. Is your neighbourhood quiet?
|A, They are really friendly.
B, Go straight on. The take the second turning on your right.
C, No, it isn’t. It is noisy.
D, There are 6.
C.READING (Tỉ lệ 25%)
I. Read the following passage and choose the best answer marked A, B, C or D for each sentence. (1.0 pt)
The ancient town of Hoi An lies on the Thu Bon River, more than 30 kilometers to the south of Da Nang. Hoi An is famous for old temples, pagodas, tiled-roof houses and narrow streets. Tourists can visit the relics of Sa Huynh and Cham Civilization. They can also enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Thu Bon River, Cua Dai Beach, etc.
In recent years, Hoi An has become a very popular tourist destination in Viet Nam. Importantly, the committee of the World Heritages of UNESCO officially certified Hoi An as a World Heritage Site in 1999.
1. Hoi An is 30 kilometers to the south of__________.
A. Da Nang
2. The streets in Hoi An are very _________.
3. Hoi An has become a very _____- tourist destination in Viet Nam.
4. Hoi An______- a World Heritage Site in 1999.
II. Read the letter carefully then answer the questions below. (1.5 pts)
How are you getting on? We are going to move to the new house next weekend. My uncle and my aunt live near there so I can play with my cousins. There are eight rooms in my new house. The living room is the biggest in my house. I like my bedroom very much because it looks to a lake, it is light and cool. There is a small bed and a big bookshelf in my room. I will put all my books on the shelf. I will keep my room clean and tidy.
What about you? Tell me about your house in your next e-mail.
1. How many rooms are there in Van’s new house?________________________
2. What is her favorite room?_________________________________________
3. What are there in her room?___________________________________________
I. Write the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first one. (1.5 pts)
1. My class has 35 students.
=> There are ……………………………………………….
2. My school is bigger than her school.
=> Her school is ………………………………….
3. The lamp is behind the computer.
– The computer …………………………………
II. Rearrange the jumbled words to make meaningful sentences.(1.0 pt)
1. now/ Ha Noi/ the/ largest/ city/ is/ in/ Viet Nam/.
2. people/ break/ things/ at/ Tet/ shouldn’t/ in/ my/ country.
ĐÁP ÁN VÀ HƯỚNG DẪN CHẤM ĐỀ THI GIỮA KÌ 1 MÔN: TIẾNG ANH LỚP 6 Năm học 2014- 2015
A. LISTENING (Tỉ lệ 25%)
I. Listen and circle the best answer A, B, C to complete the sentences
(5 items x 0,25 = 1.25 pts)
|1. A||2. C||3. C||4. B||5. A|
II. Listen to the dialogue and decide whether the following statements are True (T) or False (F). (5 items x 0,25 = 1.25 pts)
|1. F||2. T||3. F||4. T||5. F|
B. VOCABULARY + GRAMMAR + LANGUAGE FUNCTION (Tỉ lệ 25%)
I. Odd one out. (5 items x 0.1 = 0.5 pt)
|1. D||2. C||3. B||4. A||5. D|
II. Choose the best option marked A, B, C or D to complete each sentence. (4 items x 0.25 = 1.0 pt)
|1. C||2. B||3. A||4. D|
III. Match a question in column A to a suitable response in column B. (4 items x 0.25 = 1.0 pt)
|1. B||2. A||3. D||4. C|
C.READING (Tỉ lệ 25%)
I. Read the following passage and choose the best answer marked A, B, C or D for each sentence. (4 items x 0.25 = 1.0 pt)
|1. A||2. C||3. B||4. A|
II. Read the letter carefully then answer the questions below. (3 items x 0. 5 = 1.5 pts)
1.There are eight rooms in her new house/ eight
2. Her favorite room is her bedroom.
3. There is a small bed and a big bookshelf in her room.
D.WRITING (Tỉ lệ 25%)
I. Write the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first one. (3 items x 0. 5 = 1.5 pts)
1. There are 35 students in my class.
2. Her school is smaller than my school.
3. The computer is in front of the lamp.
II. Rearrange the jumbled words to make meaningful sentences.(2 items x 0. 5 = 1.0 pt)
1. Ha Noi is the largest city in Viet Nam now.
2. In my country, people shouldn’t break things at Tet.
Tải về đề thi và đáp án tại đây: De thi giua ki 1 lop 6 De Anh 6 MOI_dethikiemtra.com