Đáp án và đề kiểm tra 1 tiết môn Tiếng Anh lớp 8 năm học 2016-2017. Thời gian: 45 phút ( không kể thời gian phát đề)
I. Choose and circle the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently.
1. A. precaution
2. A. match
II. Choose the word with the different stress syllable.
3. A. device
4. A. assistant
III. Choose the best answer to complete the following sentences.
5. The sun ………….in the east.
6. Bao spends his free time doing volunteer work at a local ……………..
7. The poster is ……….the wall.
8. Lan failed the final exam. She ……….. to study harder.
9. Lan is strong ………….. for her to play sports.
10. Tuan isn’t up-stair. He is …………
11. He looks at ………….. in the mirror.
C.themselves D. myself
12. Look at the sky. It ……………. rain
A. is going to
IV. Give the correct tense of the verbs in brackets.
13. You must (go) ……………………. to the doctor.
14. In England, they (drive) …………………. on the left.
15. The test was easy enough for me (do) ………………..
16. Lan (visit) ………………. Hue this summer vacation.
On March 3, 1847, Alexander Graham Ball was born in Edinburgh. He was a Scotsman although he later emigrated first to Canada and then to the USA in the 1870. In America, he worked with deaf-mutes at Boston University. Soon, Bell started experimenting with ways of transmitting speech over a long distance. This led to the invention of the telephone. Bell and his assistant, Thomas Watson, conducted many experiments and finally came up with a device with they first introduced in 1876. Bell said on the phone “Mr.Watson, come here, I want you”. This was the first telephone message. Traveling all over America, Bell demonstrated his invention to the public at countless exhibitions and by 1877 the fist telephone was in commercial use.
Answer: True ( T )or False ( F ) (1pt)
1. Alexander G.Bell was born in the USA.
2. Bell experimented with ways of transmitting speech between deaf- mutes over a long distance
Answer the questions.(0.5 pt)
1. What did Bell do in America?
2. What was the first telephone message?
3. Who was Thomas Watson?
4. What did Bell invent?
VI. Do as directed in parentheses
1. Children mustn’t play in the kitchen because it is very dangerous. ( make a question for the underlined words).
2. The repairman can’t fix the washing machine by myself.(find and correct the mistake).
3. like / would / you / to / leave/ message / her. ( reorder the word into complete the sentence)
4. It is an ( interest) ………………….. movie. ( supply the correct form of words. )
VII. Match each question in A with its answer in B
1. What are you going to do this summer vacation?
2. Would you like to see a movie?
3. What does Nam look like?
4. Can I speak to Nancy, please?
5. Why are you crying?
6. Did someone help you draw that picture?
A. No, I did it myself.
B. I’m sorry she’s out.
C. He’s tall and thin.
D. I just watched the movie Romeo and Juliet.
E. Yes, please.
F. It’s a bit far from my house. I’m afraid.
G. I’m going to visit Nha Trang.
ĐÁP ÁN ĐỀ KIỂM TRA 1 TIẾT MÔN ANH LỚP 8
I.1. A; 2. C;
II. 3. D; 4. B
|5– D||6- A||7- C||8- C|
|9- A||10- C||11- B||12- A|
IV. 13.go; 14. drive; 15. to do; 16. is going to visit
V. 1. F; 2. T
1. In America, he worked with deaf-mutes at Boston University.
2. “Mr.Watson, come here, I want you” was the first telephone message.
3. He was Bell’s assistant.
4. Bell invented the telephone.
VI. 1. Why mustn’t children play in the kitchen?
2. myself => himself
3. Would you like to leave her message?
|1- G||2- F||3- C|
|4- B||5- D||6- A|