Chi tiết đề kiểm tra kiến thức cuối học kì 2 lớp 7 môn Tiếng Anh được trường THCS Trần Hưng Đạo, Đồng Nai tổ chức thi nhằm giúp các em củng cố ôn tập lại kiến thức.
I. Circle the best answer A, B, C or D to complete each of the following sentences. (2 pts)
1. Mr Robinson speaks Vietnamese very ________.
A. fluent B. fluently C. influent D. fluency
2. A lot of people love football. ________.
A. So do I B. So am I C. Neither do I D. Neither am I
3. Don’t let the children play with knives. They are ________.
A. danger B. dangers C. dangerous D. dangerously
4. Nam isn’t going to the movie theatre. Trung ________.
A. isn’t, too B. isn’t, either C. isn’t, neither D. is, too
5. I like________ cartoons on television.
A. watch B. to watch C. watched D. watching
6. My mother cycles________.
A. slowly B. slow C. lately D. usually
7. He was absent ________ school yesterday.
A. at B. away C. for D. from
8. He didn’t do ________ yesterday.
A. morning exercise B. morning exercises
C. exercise morning D. exercises morning
II. Give the past form of these verbs (2pts)
1. get _________ 5. speak ____________
2. play_________ 6. see ____________
3. watch _________ 7. invent ____________
4. finish _________ 8. can ____________
III. Fill in the blanks with suitable prepositions (1 pt)
1. There aren’t many good programs ______ teenagers.
2. What is _______ TV today?
3. You should eat plenty _______ fruit and vegetables.
4. They filled _______ their medical records.
IV. Use the correct verb forms (1pt)
1. I like (listen)_______to music.
2. He (get) ________ good marks at Math last week.
3. I must (clean)_______my room.
4. You ought (finish)________your homework before watching TV.
V. Make the questions for the answers (2pts)
He got up at six o’clock yesterday morning.
I brush my teeth three times a day.
My mother went to bed early because she was tired.
I am 40 kilos.
VI. Read the dialogue, then choose the best answer to complete the following sentences (2pts)
Trang: Would you like to come to my house for dinner?
Mai: Yes, I’d love to. What shall we do then?
Trang: We’ll play some computer games. Do you like games?
Mai: Yes, sometimes. Why don’t we see “Tom and Jerry” at 6.40 on VTV2?
Trang: Oh, my father doesn’t love cartoon films. At this time he is watching a football match on VTV3. He prefers sports to other programs.
Mai: Oh, does your mother also like sport?
Trang: No, she doesn’t. She likes films best. She likes all kinds of films, especially Vietnamese films.
Mai: How about you? Do you like films too?
Trang: No, I think films sometimes sound boring. Some films are too long, especially films of foreign countries. It takes me a lot of time to watch all of them.
Mai: Yes, I agree with you. I only prefer some programs for children. I guess we just like to do different things. Let’s play chess after dinner.
Trang: Ok! It sounds interesting.
1. Trang invites Mai to come to ______ house for dinner.
A. her B. my C. your
2. Trang wants Mai to _________ after dinner.
A. see a football match B. see cartoon films C. play some games
3. Mai suggests they should _______ after dinner.
A. play chess B. see a cartoon film C. see a Vietnamese film
4. They can’t watch TV after dinner because__________.
A. Trang’s family doesn’t have a TV.
B. they like to talk to each other.
C. at that time her father is watching a football match.
5. Trang’s father prefers ______ to other programs.
A. Films B. news C. sports
6. Trang’s mother likes ______ the best.
A. films B. news C. sports
7. Trang and Mai think films are ________ .
A. boring B. interesting C. OK
8. At last, they ________ together.
A. see some programs for children
B. play games on computer
C. play chess