PHÒNG GD & ĐT BÌNH GIANG
ĐỀ KIỂM TRA HỌC KỲ I
MÔN: TIẾNG ANH LỚP 7
Thời gian làm bài: 45′ (Không kể thời gian giao đề)
I. Listen and choose the best answer marked A, B, C or D for the following sentences. (1.25 pts)
1. She is a _____________.
2. She gets up at _____________.
A. 4.00 in the morning
B.4.00 in the afternoon
C.6.00 in the morning
D.3.00 in the afternoon
3. She goes to work by _____________.
4. she starts work at _____________.
5. She often ____________- after dinner.
A. goes to bed
B.listens to music and reads
D.cleans the flat and does some washing
II. Listen to a small talk and decide whether the following statements are True (T) or False (F). (1.25 pts)
|1. He lives in America.|
|2. He lives with his parents and sister.|
|3. He often listens to music to relax.|
|4. He doesn’t like any bands.|
|5. He often sees his friends in the evenings and weekends.|
B.VOCABULARY + GRAMMAR + LANGUAGE FUNCTION
I. Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently. (0.5 pt)
1. A. allergy
2. A. teeth
3. A. fear
4. A. community
5. A. compose
II. Choose the best option marked A, B, C or D to complete each sentence. (1,0 pt)
1. The room smells bad. Somebody _______- in here.
2. These people live in the mountains, ________- they have a lot of fresh air.
3. Is there _______- orange juice in the fridge?
4. She loves _______- flowers and putting them into different vases.
I. Read the passage carefully then decide whether the following statements are true (T) or false (F). (1.0 pt)
Nam likes sugar and sweet things. He often has an ice-cream and a chocolate cake after meals, but he only cleans his teeth once a day. He doesn’t like going to the dentist. Yesterday, Nam went to see the dentist because he had a terrible toothache. The dentist filled his tooth and gave him some medicine. He also asked Nam many questions about his food. The dentist told him not eat too much sugar and he should brush his teeth after meals.
|1. Nam often has apples after meals .|
|2. He only cleans his teeth once a day.|
|3. Nam went to see the dentist because he has a headache.|
|4. The dentist filled his tooth and gave him some medicine.|
II. Read the passage carefully then answer the questions below. (2.0 pts)
The Temple of Literature is about 10 minutes away from Hoan Kiem lake. It was constructed in 1070 under Ly Thanh Tong’s dynasty, first to honor Confucius and nowadays to celebrate the doctorates and high rank scholars of Vietnam. In 1076, King Ly Nhan Tong continued the work and built Quoc Tu Giam as the first university of Vietnam. There are 82 Doctor’s stone tablets in total, with names and origins of 1307 doctors, corresponding to 82 examination courses from 1442 to 1779. If you visit the Temple at the beginning of the year or in May, you will catch sights of numerous students who come and rub the tortoise head. such an act is believed to bring them luck to pass the test.
1. When was the Temple of Literature constructed?
2. Who built Quoc Tu Giam?
3. How many Doctor’s stone tablets are there in total?
4. Have you ever visited Quoc Tu Giam?
I. Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first one. (1.5 pts)
1. People grow coffee in Brazil.
2. I started playing soccer 5 years ago.
3. My school is not the same as your school.
My school is
II. Complete sentences from the words given. (1.5 pts)
1. We/ already/ ask/ people/ donate/ books / clothes / children.
2. I / not like/ eat/ junk food / because / it / not be / good / my health/.
3. We/ go fishing/ but/ we/ not catch/ any/ fish/ yesterday/.
Đáp án đề thi học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 7
A. I.1. D 2. B 3. C 4. B 5. D
II.1. F 2. F 3. T 4. F 5. T
B.I. 1. C 2. B 3. B 4. D 5. A
II. 1. D 2. A 3. C 4. B
C.READING I. 1. F 2. T 3. F 4. T
II. 1. It was constructed in 1070 under Ly Thanh Tong’s dynasty.
2. King Ly Nhan Tong built Quoc Tu Giam.
3. There are 82 Doctor’s stone tablets in total.
4. Yes, I have / No, I haven’t.
I. 1. Coffee is grown in Brazil.
2. I have played soccer for five years.
3. My school is different from your school/ yours.
II. 1. We have already asked people to donate books and clothes to the children.
2. I don’t like eating junk food because it isn’t good for my health.
3. We went fishing but we didn’t catch any fish yesterday.