Đề thi học kì 1 lớp 7 môn Tiếng Anh phòng GD&ĐT Châu Thành năm học 2017-2018.
A. Listening (2 ms)
Task 1 . Listen and fill in the blanks
Thu’s school has a library. It is very large and very nice. …. ( 1 ) are a lot of books, novels, readers, magazines, newspapers, dictionaries, ……….(2) …… in the library. There is also a large study area. The library opens at 7 o’clock in the morning and closes at ………………( 3 ) in the afternoon. Thu goes to the library every afternoon. Now she is reading a ……………..( 4 ) book in the library.
Task 2. Listen then choose the best answer A, B, C or D
1. How long does a school year in American last?
A. Seven months B. Eight months C. Nine months D. Ten months
2. How many days do American students go to school every week?
B. Four B. Five C. Six D. No information
3. How do American students go to school?
A. By bus B. By car C. A&B D. No information
4. What activities do American students choose after school?
A. Playing chess B. Acting C. Cooking D. All are correct
II. Use of English. (2 ms)
1.Chọn từ có phần được gạch chân có cách phát âm khác với những từ còn lại
A. Finish B. Middle C. Sink D. Blind
2. Xác đinh chổ sai trong câu sau
He is the cleverer student in the class.
A B C D
3. Chọn từ có trọng âm khác với những từ còn lại
A. Swimming B. Soccer C. Volleyball D. Guitar
*** Chọn đáp án đúng trong những câu sau
- _______ novels are very interesting.
A. They B. This C. That D. These
5. Ngoc is _______ a play for the school anniversary celebration.
A. To rehearse B. Rehearsing C. Rehearse D. Rehearses
6. Talking is _______ common way of relaxing.
A. The most B. Most C. More D. The more
7. He looks different _______ his father.
A. For B. At C. In D. From
8. _______ is it from here to school? – About two kilometers
A. How many B. How much C. How long D. How far
III. Reading (2 ms)
Task1. Read the passage then answer the s
Mai is a student at Quang Trung school. She is in grade 7. She goes to school six days a week, from Monday to Saturday. Classes always begin at seven o’clock and finish at a quarter past eleven. Today, Mai has four classes: English, Geography, Computer Science and Physic. Mai is interested in Computer, so her favorite subject is Computer Science. She thinks Geography is difficult and so is English. Mai’s last lesson is Physics. She does some experiments.
- Which grade is Mai in ?
- What time do classes start and end ?
- Which subject does Mai like best ?
- What does Mai do in physics class ?
Task 2. Read then choose A, B, C or D to complete the passage
Ann has a busy day today. (1)……………. Literature, she reads a book and writes about what she reads. In Home Economics, she learns (2)…………..and what our bodies need. In History, she studies the past and (3)……………..the world changes. In (4)…………, she studies the world, its rivers and mountain ranges. But her favorite subject is Biology, because she loves animals and plants.
- A. In B. At C. On D. For
- A. Cook B . Cooking C. To cook D. B and C
- A. Why B. When C. What D. How
- A. Physics B. Math C. Geography D. Music
IV. Writing (2 ms)
Task1 . Rewrite these sentences so that it the same meaning.
( Viết lại những câu sau sao cho ngữ nghĩa không đổi)
1.This restaurant is very awful.
- Shall we dance ?
- How much is this bike?
→ How ………………….?
- How old are you?
→ What is ……..?
Task 2. Put these words to make meaningful sentences ( Sắp xếp thành câu hoàn chỉnh)
- are/about / you/ What / talking/ ?
- you/ work / to/ want / We / with / .
- Peter / some / wants / buy/ to / stamped envelopes.
- a/ bus / There / is / stop / here / near / .
V. Speaking: (2 ms)
HƯỚNG DẪN CHẤM Ðề kiểm tra HỌC KÌ I, Năm học 2017-2018 – Môn TIẾNG ANH 7
Task 1. 1. There 2. Pictures 3. 4.30 4. math
Task 2. 1. C 2. B 3. C 4.D
II. Use of English.
- D ; 2. B ; 3. D; 4. D; 5. B ; 6. A; 7. D; 8. D
- Mai is in grade7.
- Classes start at 7.00 and end at 11. 15.
- Mai likes computer science.
- She does some experiments in Physics class
Task 2 .
1. A; 2.C ; 3. D ; 4. C
- What an awful restaurant.
- Would you like to dance?
- How much does this bike cost?
- What is your age?
- What are you talking about?
- We want to work with you.
- Peter wants to buy some stamped envelopes.
- There is a bus stop near here.