Mời các quý thầy cô cùng các em học sinh cùng nhau tham khảo chi tiết đề kiểm tra chất lượng cuối năm học lớp 7 môn Tiếng Anh được trường THCS Phan Chu Trinh tổ chức thi.
PART A: LISTENING
I. Listen to the passage about the Robinsons. Listen twice. Then write T (True) or F (False) for each sentence: (1.0pt)
1. _______ The Robinsons returned to Hanoi by bus.
2. _______ This was the second time Liz saw the paddies.
3. _______ They stopped at the restaurant for a short time.
4. _______ They arrived home in the afternoon.
II. Listen to the conversation between a doctor and Hoa talking about a her medical check-up. Listen twice and then fill in each blank with one word to complete the sentences. (1.0pt)
1. How old is Hoa? She is __________________.
2. How tall is she? She is one meter ___________________centimeters.
3. Her height is __________________.
4. How heavy is she? She is __________________kilos.
PART B: READING
I. Circle the best option (A,B,C or D) to complete the passage below: (1.0pt)
Thirty years ago in Vietnam, very few people had TV sets. These TV owners were very (1)____________. After dinner, their neighbors (2)_____________both inside and outside their houses. Some watched through the windows. All evening, (3)____________ sat and watched the black and white programs. Times have changed. Today, many families have a TV set. They sit and watch (4) _____________ their own living rooms.
1. A. important B. wonderful C. expensive D. popular
2. A. gathers B. gathered C. gather D. to gather
3. A. he B. she C. they D. I
4. A.in B. at C. on D. to
II. Read the passage carefully and then answer the questions: (2.0pts)
A French oceanographer, Jacques Cousteau (1910 – 1997), invented a deep-sea diving vessel in the early 1940s. In the vessel, he could explore the oceans of the world and study underwater life. Now we can explore the oceans using special TV cameras as well. We can learn more about the undersea world thanks to this invention.
1. When was Jacques Cousteau born ?
2. How old was he when he died ?
3. What did he invent ?
4. Can we learn more about the undersea world thanks to Jacques Cousteau’s invention ?
PART C: VOCABULARY & GRAMMAR
I. Circle the word that has different stress from others: (0.5pt)
1. A. aquarium B. material C. appointment D. temperature
2. A. adventure B. detective C. cucumber D. invention
II. Circle the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from others: (0.5pt)
1. A. helped B. rented C. talked D. watched
1. A. baseball B. ask C. participate D. basketball
III. Circle the word or phrase (A, B, C or D) that best completes each sentence: (1.5pt)
1. She smiled ___________ me in a friendly way when she saw me.
A. with B. to C. of D. at
2. We ___________ our grandparents next week.
A. visit B. will visit C. visited D. to visit
3. How ___________ is the blue hat ? It’s 50,000 dong.
A. far B. many C. old D. much
4. What about ___________to school every morning?
A. going B. go C. to go D. went
5. The nurse __________ Lan’s temperature yesterday.
A. will take B. took C. is taking D. takes
6. I usually ___________football.
A. will play B. is playing C. play D. played
PART D: WRITING
I. Rewrite each sentence so that it has the same meaning as the first one: (1.5pts)
1. How tall are you?
2. Nam is a bad swimmer.
=> Nam swims _____________________________________________________
3. What is wrong with him ?
=> What is the______________________________________________________?
4. You ought to take morning exercise
=>You should _____________________________________________________
5. I prefer living in the city.
=> I Prefer __________________________________________________________
II. Complete the following sentences with the words given:(1.0pt)
1. Let’s / buy a papaya.
2. Are you free / Thursday ?