1. Look at the photos only and answer the questions.
Nhìn tranh và trả lời câu hỏi.
1. Do you know what place it is?
2. If yes, what do you know about this place?
3. If no, what do you want to know about this place?
2. Minjun, a friend from Jeju in South Korea is showing Phong photos of his island. Read the conversation and choose the correct answer A, B, or C.
Phong: Your island looks so peaceful!
Minjun: It is, Phong. Look! This is a crater lake, the only one in South Korea, and this vast field of flowers…
Phong: Minjun, what is a crater lake?
Minjun: It’s a lake which is formed from the mouth of an erupted volcano.
Phong: Interesting, and I do not see many people.
Minjun: No, Phong. Jeju has only half a milion. We live in spacious houses …
Phong: So you do not have to share rooms with others.
Minjun: No. Each of us has our own room. Not very big, but comfortable enough.
Phong: Great. And you have many places you can comfortably spend a day out, don’t you?
Minjun: Yes, we do.
Phong: I love it. Does Jeju have poor people?
Minjun: I do not see many. If you are hard-working, you can usually find a job. My dad says that poven is not a problem here.
Phong: Your living standard must be high.
Minjun: I suppose so. And the goverment spends a lot on schools, on healthcare.
Phong: It sounds great. I’d love to visit your Jeju one day.
1. South Korea has__________
A. a lot of crater lakes
B. only one crater lake
C. no crater lake
2. The population of Jeju is_____ .
A. about 500,000 people
B. about 1,000,000 people
C. more than 1,000,000 people
3. Which sentence below is NOT correct about Jeju?
A. The government on this island takes care of * recoe
B. It’s hard to find a job on Jeju.
C. The people on Jeju enjoy high living standarc
4. Which word below describes Phong’s feeling when he listens to Minjun?
1. B; 2. A; 3. B; 4. C
3. Complete the conversation below with sentences a-f.