Nam wants to write a letter inviting his aunt, who has just finished her two-year course of Environmental Studies in Australia, to come and talk about conservation in that country at the weekly meeting of his school’s English-Speaking Club.
Use the prompts to help him write the letter.
Nam muốn viết một bức thư để mời cô của anh ấy, người vừa hoàn thành khóa học 2 năm về nghiên cứu môi trường ở Úc, đến và nói về sự bảo tồn ở đất nước đó ở buổi nói chuyện hàng tuần của câu lạc bộ Tiếng Anh giao tiếp ở trường anh ấy
Sử dụng gợi ý để giúp anh ấy viết bức thư
– how / you? I / hope / everything / be / OK / you / since / get home / Australia / .
– English-Speaking Club / going / meeting / next Wednesday morning / .
– we / discuss / some solutions / conserve / country’s forests / .
– think / if / come and talk / conservation / Australia / it / be / very useful / us / .
– I / sure / all / club members / interested / your talk / .
– please / let / know / if / can come / .
– remember / Uncle Linh / .
How are you? I hope everything has been OK with you since you got home from Australia.
My school’s English-Speaking Club is going to have a meeting next Wednesday morning. We are discussing some solutions to conserve our country’s forests. I think that if you come and talk about conservation in Australia, it will be very useful for us. I’m sure all the club members will be interested in your talk.
Please let me know if you can come.
Remember me to Uncle Linh.