Đề thi học kì 2 môn Anh lớp 10 của trường THPT Hồng Đức – Sở GD&ĐT Quảng Ninh 2017.
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the other word. I. PRONUNCIATION : ( 1.0 point )
1. a. books b. tables c.roots d. roofs
2. a. cooked b. hoped c. danced d. loved
3. a. fine b. film c. enough d. invite
4. a. bend b. pink c. buy d.bike
II . GRAMMAR & VOCABULARY : ( 2.0 points )
Choose the best answer.
1. Can you open the window, please?
a. Never b. Not problem c. No d. Don’t dream
2. I am ……………….in this film.
a. interested b.interesting c. interest d. interests
3. You must ………. up when your teacher comes in.
a. stand b. sit c. run d.talk
4. Don’t worry about your test. I’m sure you ………….
a. are you going to pass b.will pass
c.is going to pass d.pass
5. She needs …………. hotel because she is very tired.
a. the b. an c. Ø d. a
6. The teacher ………….. you met yesterday is my uncle.
a. whose b. who c. which d. whom
7………. does your coat cost?
a. How many b.How much c. How far d. How long
8. I want ……….. you now.
a. see b. sees c. to see d. seeing
III. LISTENING ( 2.0 points )
Listen and fill in the blanks with a missing words.
When we …..(1)….. sports, we develop the parts of our body. Only through sports ……(2)……we make our bones strong, our muscles big. Nowadays, there are many …….(3)…… of games, such as: soccer, basketball, running, volleyball, baseball, ping pong, tennis, ……..(4)……. and so on.
IV. READING (2,5 points )
Read the passage and answer the questions.
Last Saturday afternoon, Jim went with his friends to an important match at Thong Nhat stadium. The Hanoi team played against the Saigon team. At three o’clock, referee blew his whistle and the match began. The Saigon players seemed to be stronger and played well. The Hanoi team tried hard but they could not have any chance. At the end of the first half, the Saigon team won.
1. Where did Jim go with his friends?
2. Which team did play against the Saigon team ?
3. What time did referee blow the whistle?
4. Are the Sai gon players stronger than the Ha noi?
5. Did the Sai gon win the Ha noi?
V. WRITING ( 2.5 points )
Rewrite these sentences by using the words given.
1. Our city / bigger / all / the / others / in / world.
2. Although / Hanoi / the / capital / Vietnam / it / smaller / Ho Chi Minh / city.
3. Many / new / houses / are / building / this / city.
4. It / not / until / March / they / really / came / back / home.
5. If / she / learns / hard / she / pass / exam.
I. 1. b 2. a 3. d 4. a
II . 1.b 2. a 3. a 4. b 5. d 6. b 7. b 8. c
III. When we ( 1 – play) sports, we develop the parts of our body. Only through sports ( 2 – can) we make our bones strong, our muscles big. Nowadays, there are many ( 3 – kinds) of games, such as: soccer, basketball, running, volleyball, baseball, ping pong, tennis, ( 4 – swimming) and so on.
1.Jim went with his friends to Thong Nhat stadium..
2.The Hanoi team .
3.At three o’clock.
4.Yes, they are.
5. Yes, the Sai gon did.
1. Our city is bigger than all the others in the world.
2. Although Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam, it is smaller than Ho Chi Minh city.
3. Many new houses are being building in this city.
4. It was not until March that they really came back home.
5. If she learns hard she will pass the exam.